Monday, 12 October 2009
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
The brief: To produce a pictorial map of a given state - illustrating at least 3 laws of that state.
The laws i illustrated are:
- A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head.
- All bathtubs must have feet.
- Red cars may not drive down Lake Street.
- Every man in Brainerd, Minnesota is required by law to grow a beard.
- Eagle Mountain, Minnesota's highest point.
- The fact that the stapler was invented in Spring Valley.
- The state insect: the Monarch butterfly.
- The state fish: the Walleye.
- The state flower: the Lady's slipper
- The Tall Grasslands of the state.